Please read all the following sections on this page before you apply:
It is recommended that you apply as early as possible.
Please bring the following:
- Completed IELTS Application Form
- Two (2) identical passport sized photographs, with a pale coloured background (not more than 6 months old). Please submit photographs showing you without glasses even if you normally wear them .
- Your current passport and a photocopy of the personal details page of your passport OR or your Emirati ID card with a photocopy of both sides. You must bring the same form of ID to the exam.
- Test fee is AED 875.
Payment can be made by cash only
Applications must be lodged and paid for in person at:
- UAE University, Islamic Institute, Men’s Campus, Al Ain. (For more information, please call 037134761 / 037134762 / 037134763 / 037134764 or 037134774)
- UAE University, Continuing Education Center, Abu Dhabi (For more information, please call 02-6676442 )
Registration hours: 8.30-14.30 Sunday to Wednesday
and 8.30-12.00 Thursday
Notice of cancellation or postponement must be received no later than 5 weeks before your test date. An administration fee of AED220 applies to cancellations or test date changes.
There is no refund for candidates requesting postponement or cancellation within 5 weeks of the test date.
Candidates who did not sit the test due to illness or serious cause should submit a supporting documentation to the IELTS Administrator in person no later than 5 days after the test date.